Intro to the book
On January 1st, 2019, one year after the beginning of what would turn out to be a brutal bear market, u/singlestateserenity posted their first haiku. Over the course of the ensuing months, these haikus became a staple of the Daily. They became something that many in the community genuinely looked forward to.
Often the first post in the Daily – the haikus gave us a laugh, provided context, and put things into perspective. These little pieces of wisdom and fun touched people when the broader world around them wasn’t feeling particularly positive.
It is my honor to put them in book form so that we may collectively hold some small part of Ethereum’s history. The hope is that it will serve as a reminder of the time we’ve all shared – time filled with regrets, joys, horrible trades, thoughts of $324 (in both directions), and so much more.
A sincere thank you to all of you who made this something to cherish,
Stuff you get for free
- Download the full book in PDF
- Download the high res cover art in JPG or PNG (printable)
- Claim a sweet & official Haiku Book Badge (ping @heyitskroko on twitter and I’ll DM you a link)
Stuff you can buy
- Buy the physical Haiku Book on Amazon
- Buy the exclusive NFTs by _kitteh